We are on a mission to inform people about Adelaide’s care and living option for seniors. Gain valuable insights into how assisted living can change older people’s lives for the better. At this informative afternoon, learn about the care and living options available, the ins and outs of the fees, and understanding what the right avenue may be for you or a loved one. Come along to our event and learn about:
- The different care and support options available to older people: home care, retirement villages, assisted living and aged care
- The types of people and their circumstances for each of the options
- How in-house services benefit older people
- How fees and packages are structured
- What the lifestyle is like in an assisted living community
There will be plenty of time to ask questions too!
Enjoy afternoon tea in the Gaynes Park Suites restaurant and we’ll take you on a tour of our shared spaces and display apartment. This event could change your life! We would love to see you at this unmissable information event.
When: Wednesday 21 July, 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Where: Gaynes Park Suites, 247 Payneham Road Joslin
RSVP: Kym Martin – 0437 795 325, by 9 July